The Hokkaido Fix
8 Day Pkg: 335,000Yen per person (based on a group of 5) 9 Day Pkg: 379,000Yen per person (based on a group of 5) 10 Day Pkg: 429,000Yen/person (based on a group of 5)
Highlights: 8-10+ Day Hokkaido Road Trip / Mix of lift access and backcountry touring
This tour of Hokkaido starts in Niseko with a few days chasing the best powder in this region before heading to Central Hokkaido. Weather permitting we`ll spend some time in the alpine of the Daisetsuzan range at places like Asahidake and Tokachidake or if its dumping and alpine visibility is limited we`ll settle for some of Hokkaido`s best top to bottom skiing at places like Furano, Kamui and Tomamu. The trip will wrap up in Sapporo with steep, powder skiing at places like Teine, Kokusai or Kiroro.
Shown below is one possible itinerary along with associated pricing but there are a lot of different ways to ski Hokkaido and this trip can be longer or shorter, visit more/less areas, take a different route etc. Just let us know about your group, skiing interests, how much time you have and we`ll put together a custom itinerary that fits your requirements. Please inquire for more information.
Avalanche safety kit and ski touring or splitboarding equipment is required for all multi-day trips. Rental available – more info here.
Hokkaido Fix – 9 Day Itinerary
- Day 1: Arrive and transfer to Niseko
- Day 2: Niseko region guided skiing. Options include Niseko, Rusutsu, Moiwa, Kiroro and backcountry touring.
- Day 3: Niseko region guided skiing. Options include Niseko, Rusutsu, Moiwa, Kiroro and backcountry touring.
- Day 4: Niseko region guided skiing with afternoon/evening transfer to Central Hokkaido.
- Day 5: Central Hokkaido guided skiing. Options include Furano, Asahidake, Kamui, Tomamu and Tokachidake.
- Day 6: Central Hokkaido guided skiing. Options include Furano, Asahidake, Kamui, Tomamu and Tokachidake.
- Day 7: Central Hokkaido guided skiing with afternoon/evening transfer to Sapporo.
- Day 8: Sapporo region guided skiing.
- Day 9: Airport transfer and fly home
*8 & 10+ day itineraries also available – please inquire
- Arrival airport bus transfer
- 7 guided ski days
- 7 days lift tickets
- 8 nights twin / triple standard accommodation
- Private door to door transfers on all guided ski days
*More info on standard accommodations here
- Lunch, dinner, drinks, shopping, onsen entry fees.
- Avalanche safety kit and backcountry touring gear. Rental available – please inquire for rates and information.
- Departure airport transfer not included but can be arranged dependent on requirements and budget. More information available here.
- Single room upgrades available on request
All of our trips are fully customizable – just let us know what you want to do and we can design an itinerary to suit. Some options are as follows:
- Subsitute a cat ski trip in place of a Niseko guided day
- Extend or shorten the trip
- Book Niseko accommodation independently
- Private airport transfers available on request