The Daisetsuzan Powder Trip
235,000Yen / person based on a group of 5
Highlights: 6 Days / Central Hokkaido to Sapporo / 1 hotel change / Mix of lift access and backcountry touring
Daisetsuzan translates to mean “Great Snowy Mountains” and refers to Hokkaido`s largest mountain range which runs through the center of the island. Ski areas in this part of the island include Furano, Asahidake, Kamui, Kurodake and Tomamu. Tokachidake is also located here and is an incredible backcountry touring zone.
This trip can be based from either Furano, Asahikawa or higher elevation alpine areas such as Asahidake and Tokachidake depending on your group`s interest and the timing of your visit.
After a few days in central Hokkaido, the Daisetsuzan Powder session wraps up in Sapporo where we`ll have the opportunity to visit Kiroro, Sapporo Kokusai or Teine Highland.
Throughout the trip, we`ll let the weather, snow and your interests dictate where we end up each day.
Avalanche safety kit and ski touring or splitboarding equipment is required for all multi-day trips. Rental available – more info here.
- Day 1: Arrive and transfer to Tokachidake.
- Day 2: Guided skiing in Central Hokkaido. Options include Tokachidake, Furano, Kamui, Tomamu & Sahoro.
- Day 3: Guided skiing in Central Hokkaido. Evening transfer to Asahidake or Kurodake.
- Day 4: Guided skiing in Central Hokkaido. Options dependent on location.
- Day 5: Guided skiing in central Hokkaido. Evening transfer to Sapporo.
- Day 6: Airport transfer and home.
- Arrival airport bus transfer
- 4 guided ski days
- 4 days lift tickets
- 5 nights twin / triple standard* accommodation
- Private door to door transfers on all guided ski days
*More info on standard accommodations here
- Lunch, dinner, drinks, shopping
- Avalanche safety kit and backcountry touring gear. Rental available – please inquire for rates and information.
- Departure airport transfer not included but will be arranged dependent on your requirements and budget. More information here.
All of our trips are fully customizable – just let us know what you want to do and we can design an itinerary to suit. Some adjustments that work well with this trip:
- Extend or shorten the trip to suit your budget and length of stay
- Add some time to visit SE Hokkaido ski areas such as Tomamu and Sahoro or an additional day in Sapporo region.
- Private airport transfers available on request