CAT Ski & Snowboard Tours | Niseko, Japan
59,000Yen per person Private Cat: 295,000Yen/day for up to 5 guests
Includes: Door to door transport, Guided Ski Day, Lunch, Photo Package & Avalanche Safety Kit
Join us for an epic day of cat skiing in the Shiribeshi mountains. Located about 30 minutes from Niseko, Rising Sun cats offers access to remote ski terrain for advanced skiers and snowboarders. With no competition for the goods, you`ll have all day to lap up powder runs.
- Pick up at 8am from your accommodation
- Typical trip returns between 4-5pm
- Vertical drop is approximately 200 meters per run
- Minimum age 13 years old.
- Minimum 4 to operate at listed rates
- Max 10 guests per day seated in 2 cats
- 4-6 guests in each cat (groups will be separated by skill level)
- 1 x lead and 1 x tail guide in each cat for the lowest guest to guide ratio in Hokkaido
- ~8 runs per day (depending on conditions and skill level)
- Door to door transport
- Avalanche Safety Kit
- Professional photo package
- Fully guided skiing / snowboarding
- Private Cat: 295,000Yen/cat/day for up to 5 guests. Add a 6th person for 30,000Yen
**We are currently accepting private cat bookings only due to COVID 19 concerns.
Recommended Skill Level
Rising Sun`s Cat ski operation takes place in uncontrolled backcountry terrain and is best suited to advanced and expert skiers / riders. While we do have some intermediate warm up terrain, the bulk of our cat ski area consists of steep, gladed powder skiing.
Skiers and riders should be confident skiing through trees, steep slopes and negotiating variable snow conditions to get the most out of the day.
Please note that our guides will select terrain best suited to the group but this can be difficult if there is wide range of skill levels. In these cases, our guides will find some terrain for weaker skiers and riders but in general we will work to cater to the stronger members of the group.
At times, this may mean that weaker skiers and riders will be asked to sit out for some runs if the guide deems that they are not sufficiently competent to safely ski/ride the run.
If you are uncertain about your ability level, please contact us for more information and to discuss if our cat ski terrain is suitable to you. Please note that there are 2 other cat ski operations in the Niseko area that are better suited to intermediate skiers and riders.