69,000Yen / person (based on a group of 5)
Highlights: Steep powder skiing on the doorstep of the world`s snowiest major city
Sapporo is the gateway to Hokkaido and since you will most likely need to fly in and out of nearby New Chitose Airport, we highly recommend stopping in to check out the world class skiing here.
City-side ski resorts are generally expected to be pretty average but that`s not the case in this town. Teine Highland located in the northwest corner is home to some of the steepest lift access skiing in Hokkaido while Kiroro and Sapporo Kokusai to the west consistently receive the heaviest snowfall of any ski areas on the island (and yes we do mean more than Niseko!).
The added bonus of this trip is the opportunity to check out the sights, sounds, restaurants and nightlife of the worlds snowiest major city.
The Sapporo Session fits best at the end of your stay in Hokkaido but can also be arranged at the start of your trip.
- Day 1: Early morning pickup and departure for guided skiing en route to Sapporo. Stay Sapporo.
- Day 2: Guided skiing in the Sapporo region. Stay Sapporo.
- Day 3: Airport transfer and fly home
- Door to door transfers on guided ski days
- 2 guided ski days
- 2 days lift tickets
- 2 nights twin / triple standard accommodation with breakfast
*More info on standard accommodations here
- Lunch, dinner, drinks, shopping, onsen entry fees
- Single room upgrades available upon request
- Avalanche safety kit and backcountry touring gear. Rental available – more information here.
- Departure airport transfer not included but will be arranged dependent on your requirements and budget. More information here.
All of our trips are fully customizable – just let us know what you want to do and we can design an itinerary to suit.
Specific adjustments that can work well with this trip:
- Depart Niseko in the evening rather than the morning.
- Extend the trip by a day offering 3 days to explore the region
- Stay in Otaru instead of Sapporo
- Fly out after skiing on the last guided day