The Sapporo Investment
59,000Yen / person (based on a group of 5)
Highlights: Steep powder skiing on the doorstep of the world`s snowiest major city
Sapporo is the gateway to Hokkaido and since you will most likely need to fly in and out of nearby New Chitose Airport, we highly recommend investing some time to check out the world class skiing here. Sapporo`s local resorts offer some of the steepest lift served terrain in Hokkaido as well as unique backcountry touring options. Added bonuses include the opportunity to check out the sights, sounds, restaurants and nightlife of the city. This trip fits best at the end of your stay in Hokkaido but can also be arranged at the start of your trip.
- Day 1: Early morning pickup and departure for guided skiing en route to Sapporo. Stay Sapporo.
- Day 2: Guided skiing in the Sapporo region. Stay Sapporo.
- Day 3: Airport transfer and fly home
- Door to door transfers on guided ski days
- 2 guided ski days
- 2 days lift tickets
- 2 nights twin / triple room accommodation with breakfast
- Lunch, dinner, drinks, shopping, onsen entry fees
- Single room upgrades available upon request
- Avalanche safety kit and backcountry touring gear. Rental available – more information here.
- Departure airport transfer not included but will be arranged dependent on your requirements and budget. More information here.
All of our trips are fully customizable – just let us know what you want to do and we can design an itinerary to suit.
Specific adjustments that can work well with this trip:
- Depart Niseko in the evening rather than the morning.
- Extend the trip by a day giving us 3 guided days to work with
- Fly out after skiing on the last guided day