The Powder Room
Jan. 14 - 22: 249,000Yen per person
This ladies only trip will take you on an unforgettable Hokkaido road trip. We’ll start in Niseko before heading out on the road for an epic week of skiing through Central Hokkaido, the Daisetsuzan mountains before finally wrapping up in Sapporo. We’ll let the weather dictate where we ski each day and how much touring vs. lift accessed skiing over the course of the trip.
If you would like to join this trip, you should be:
- A female
- Capable of skiing / snowboarding downhill at an advanced level
- Interested in backcountry ski touring. Its OK if you have never toured before as we’ll be happy to show you the ropes but you need to be keen to go uphill if the weather and snow dictate.
- Interested in skiing pow, eating good food, soaking in onsen’s and keen to take the week as it comes.
- Day 1: Arrive and transfer to Niseko.
- Day 2: Niseko region guided skiing. Options include Niseko, Rusutsu, Kiroro, Moiwa, backcountry touring.
- Day 3: Niseko region guided skiing. Options include Niseko, Rusutsu, Kiroro, Moiwa and backcountry touring.
- Day 4: Niseko region guided skiing and transfer to Central Hokkaido
- Day 5: Central Hokkaido guided skiing. Options include Furano, Asahidake, Tomamu, Kamui and backcountry touring.
- Day 6: Central Hokkaido guided skiing. Options include Furano, Asahidake, Tomamu, Kamui and backcountry touring.
- Day 7: Central Hokkaido guided skiing and transfer to Sapporo
- Day 8: Sapporo region guided skiing. Options include Teine, Sapporo Kokusai, Kiroro and backcountry touring.
- Day 9: Airport transfer and home
- 7 guided ski days
- 7 days lift tickets
- 8 nights twin / triple share accommodation with breakfast
- Arrival airport transfer
- Private door to door transfers throughout trip
- Avalanche safety kit and backcountry touring gear. Rental available – please inquire for rates and information
- Single room upgrades available
- Lunch, dinner, drinks, shopping
- Departure airport transfer not included but will be arranged dependent on your requirements and budget. More information
- Jan. 14 – 22 2017
- Min 6 / Max 10
- Max 4:1 client to guide ratio
- Trip starts in Niseko, ends in Sapporo
*There may be male guides on this trip