The Hokkaido – Honshu Expedition
449,000Yen / person
Highlights: 13 days / Ski your way from Hokkaido to Honshu
If you’re looking for a trip that does it all, then look no further. The Hokkaido – Honshu express will start with 4 days in Southwest Hokkaido before we cross the Tsugaru strait to Northern Honshu. Once on Japan`s main island, we will make our way through the Tohoku region and ultimately down to the Japan Alps. Along the way, we’ll stop off to ski powder every now and again. Expect all kinds of experiences on this trip, a wide range of ski resorts of all types and sizes and of course some great backcountry skiing.
If you would like to join either of these trips, you should:
- Ski / snowboard downhill at an advanced level
- Be interested in backcountry ski touring. Its OK if you have never toured before as we’ll be happy to show you the ropes but you need to be keen to go uphill if the weather and snow dictate.
- Have a lot of time off work!!
- Day 1: Arrive and transfer to Niseko.
- Day 2 – 4: Niseko region guided skiing with lots of options.
- Day 5: Morning skiing followed by transfer to Honshu`s Tohoku region.
- Day 6 – 12: Road trip from Northern Honshu all the way to Tokyo visiting great ski areas and epic backcountry terrain along the way.
- Day 13: Airport transfer and head home
- Arrival airport transfer
- 11 guided ski days
- 11 days lift tickets
- 12 nights twin / triple share accommodation
- All private transfers on guided ski days
- Lunch, dinner, drinks, onsen, shopping
- Single room upgrades available upon request
- Departure airport transfer although arrangements and instructions will be provided.
- Avalanche safety kit and backcountry touring gear. Rental available – please inquire for rates and information.