179,000Yen / person based on a group of 5 (Niseko accommodation included) 129,000Yen / person based on a group of 5 (without Niseko accommodation)
Highlights: 8 Days / Based in Niseko and Sapporo / 1 hotel change / Mix of lift access and backcountry touring
We may not be able to solve world`s problems but we do have answers to your powder requirements. There`s a reason that Japan`s most well known ski area is Niseko. Simply put, it snows alot here. Or more accurately it snows alot across the region of Southwest Hokkaido where Niseko is located. Staying in Niseko not only offers great access to the Niseko United ski area but you will also be positioned within day trip reach of a number of other great ski areas and backcountry zones. We`ll wrap this trip up with 2 great days in the Sapporo region sampling a couple more incredible resorts located on the outskirts of the worlds snowiest major city. The resort`s available in this area offer a different style of skiing and riding, less Western visitors and a great way to wrap up your Hokkaido powder trip.
The sample itinerary shown below outlines an 8 day trip with 6 skiing days with 4 guided ski days spread over that period; however guided days can easily be added or subtracted from the plan and the trip lengthened or shortened to suit the amount of time you have. Other optional add-ons include cat skiing, snowmobiling, and accommodation upgrades.
Optional: Book accommodation in the Niseko area independently. There are lots of options in this area and most providers speak English making it relatively easy in comparison to the rest of Hokkaido. Or keep it simple and leave the accommodations to us.
- Day 1: Arrive and transfer to Niseko
- Day 2: Niseko region guided skiing. Options include Niseko, Rusutsu, Moiwa, Kiroro, and backcountry touring.
- Day 3: Unguided skiing in the Niseko region.
- Day 4: Niseko region guided skiing. Options include Niseko, Rusutsu, Moiwa, Kiroro, and backcountry touring.
- Day 5: Unguided skiing in the Niseko region.
- Day 6: Early morning departure for Sapporo region guided skiing. Evening transfer to Sapporo hotel.
- Day 7: Sapporo region guided skiing. Stay Sapporo.
- Day 8: Airport transfer and fly home.
- Arrival airport transfer
- 4 guided ski days
- 4 days lift tickets
- 2 or 7 nights twin / triple share accommodation with breakfast (depending on package selected)
- Private door to door transfers on all guided ski days
- Lunch, dinner, drinks, shopping
- Avalanche safety kit and backcountry touring gear. Rental available – please inquire for rates and information.
- Departure airport transfer not included but will be arranged dependent on your requirements and budget. More information here.
All of our trips are fully customizable – just let us know what you want to do and we can design an itinerary to suit.