10 Day Pkg: 289,000Yen / person (based on a group of 5)
Highlights: Remote Locations Across Hokkaido / Backcountry Touring Focus
Join us for an epic backcountry ski adventure to untracked lines across the island of Hokkaido. Over the course of this trip, we`ll move locations regularly and stay in some of Hokkaido`s less travelled areas. Weather permitting, we`ll aim to head into the backcountry and put skins on for at least some portion of all days but we`ll still be positioned within reach of ski resorts in case conditions aren`t well suited to touring or we`re keen from some lift accessed skiing. In general though accommodation locations have been selected for their proximity to awesome backcountry touring zones… and not listed below to help them remain off the beaten track.
Itinerary (10 day pkg)
- Day 1: Arrive and transfer to Niseko area.
- Day 2: Niseko region guided skiing including several backcountry touring options.
- Day 3: Niseko region guided skiing including several backcountry touring options.
- Day 4: Niseko region guided skiing and transfer to Tokachidake.
- Day 5: Tokachidake guided skiing. Inclement weather alternatives include Furano, Kamui and Tomamu
- Day 6: Tokachidake guided and transfer to Asahidake.
- Day 7: Asahidake guided skiing. Inclement weather alternatives include Furano, Kamui and Pippu
- Day 8: Asahidake guided and transfer to Sapporo.
- Day 9: Sapporo region guided skiing.
- Day 10: Airport transfer and home.
Inclusions (10 day pkg)
- Arrival airport transfer
- 8 guided ski days
- 6 days lift tickets (lift tickets not required at Tokachidake)
- 2 dinners
- Onsen`s at most accommodations
- All transfers on guided ski days
- 9 nights twin or triple room accommodation with breakfast
**Other trip lengths available – just let us know how much time you have!
- Single room upgrades available upon request
- Departure airport transfer not included but will be arranged dependent on your requirements and budget. More information here.
- Lunch, dinner, drinks & shopping
- We may visit other onsen`s than those at the hotels we are staying. Entry fees for these onsen are not included in the trip price.
All guests will need an avalanche safety kit (backpack, shovel, probe, transceiver) and full touring setup. Splitboards are highly recommended for snowboarders. If you don`t have your own, Rising Sun has everything you need available for rent and we offer package discounts to all guests on multi day trips. More info available here.
All of our trips are fully customizable – just let us know what you want to do and we can design an itinerary to suit.