Big Mountain Rewards
179,000Yen / person based on a group of 5
Highlights: 6 Days / Central Hokkaido to Sapporo / 1 hotel change / Mix of lift access and backcountry touring
Central Hokkaido, the Daisetsuzan mountain range and Sapporo… epic zones with incredible terrain. We will typically base this trip from either Furano or Asahikawa depending on your skiing interests and the timing of your trip. Areas within striking distance from these areas are Asahidake, Kamui, Furano, Tokachidake, Tomamu, Sahoro and Kurodake. Wrapping up in Sapporo leaves us with a chance to visit Kiroro, Sapporo Kokusai or Teine Highland. We`ll let the weather, snow and your interests dictate where we end up each day.
An alternative option for those that are particularly keen to ski tour and maximize time in the alpine of the Daisetsuzan range is to stay at higher elevation locations like Tokachidake and Asahidake. Trips can also be customized to suit your group`s desired length.
- Day 1: Arrive and transfer to Furano or Asahikawa
- Day 2: Guided skiing in Central Hokkaido. Options include Furano, Kamui, Asahidake, Tokachidake, Kurodake, Tomamu & Sahoro.
- Day 3: Guided skiing in Central Hokkaido. Options include Furano, Kamui, Asahidake, Tokachidake, Kurodake, Tomamu & Sahoro.
- Day 4: Guided skiing in Central Hokkaido. Transfer to Sapporo after skiing.
- Day 5: Guided skiing in the Sapporo region.
- Day 6: Airport transfer and home.
- Arrival airport transfer
- 4 guided ski days
- 4 days lift tickets
- 5 nights twin / triple standard* accommodation
- Private door to door transfers on all guided ski days
*More info on standard accommodations here
- Lunch, dinner, drinks, shopping
- Avalanche safety kit and backcountry touring gear. Rental available – please inquire for rates and information.
- Departure airport transfer not included but will be arranged dependent on your requirements and budget. More information here.
All of our trips are fully customizable – just let us know what you want to do and we can design an itinerary to suit. In particular this trip can be adjusted to suit ski and splitboard touring groups that want to get further into Hokkaido`s highest mountain range.